If you are organizing a group to come boating to Deer Lake, this is considered an event and the following rules as outlined by the latest Provincial Health Order must be followed:
Up to 10 people can gather outdoors. For example:
Do not gather with several groups of new people. Stick to the same people. Continue to use COVID-19 layers of protection and maintain physical distancing.
If you would like to bring your own equipment such as lifejackets and paddles, that is not a problem. Lifejackets must be Transport Canada approved.
1) Youth and School groups can gather up to 50 people.
2) You must provide Deer Lake Boat Rentals with the first and last names and telephone number, or email address,of the members of your group who attend the event.
3) Access to your event is controlled
4) The number of patrons is closely monitored.
5) There is sufficient space available to permit the group members to maintain a distance of two metres from one another when standing or sitting, unless they belong to the same party
6) If there are tables provided for the use of patrons, no more than six members sit at a table, even if they belong to the same party, and there are at least two metres between the backs of the chairs at one table and the backs of the chairs at another table, unless the chairs are separated by a physical barrier.
Group Bookings Must Be Made at Least 24 hours in Advance.