If you are organizing a group to come boating to Deer Lake, this is considered an event and the following rules as outlined by the latest Provincial Health Order must be followed:
1) You cannot have a group of more than 50 people.
2) You must provide Deer Lake Boat Rentals with the first and last names and telephone number, or email address,of the members of your group who attend the event.
3) Access to event is controlled
4) The number of patrons is closely monitored
5) There is sufficient space available to permit the group members to maintain a distance of two metres from one another when standing or sitting, unless they belong to the same party
6) If there are tables provided for the use of patrons, no more than six members sit at a table, even if they belong to the same party, and there are at least two metres between the backs of the chairs at one table and the backs of the chairs at another table, unless the chairs are separated by a physical barrier.
Group Bookings Must Be Made at Least 24 hours in Advance.